Three Column Dropdown Menu

I’m trying to make a three column dropdown menu like in the attached mockup with headers and links below that. Is that possible with the pre-built dropdown component or does it need to be custom built?

Thanks!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

1 Like

Hello @bbmettler

I think the mega menu is absolutely possible with the dropdown menu.

See mega drop down menu > Menu in DropDown Menu - My Sandbox

I love making things from scratch, but the menu can be made.

Hope this helps

Piter :webflow_heart:

Is there any tutorials or videos on how to do this? I tried adding a div to the dropdown and moving the menu inside of that but that didn’t work.

1 Like

Can you share your read-only link?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/te-re-design-top-nav?utm_source=te-re-design-top-nav&preview=fd0fdc0b6bf6acdde6d874018153c884

1 Like

Where you want the mega nav to be? Data center, all standards, news?

In the News menu. So within that menu I need 3 columns of links

Still can’t get anything to work. I tried this method (Google Chrome – Tapes) where you insert a column in to the dropdown but I couldn’t get the columns to widen so that the links would work.

I also tried making the Webflow mega menu (Recreating the Webflow megamenu without coding - YouTube) but that’s complicated and really more than I need.

Any other ideas?

1 Like

I will share a screen record where you can see how I’m making a three column dropdown menu using the dropdown element.

Give me 10 min.

@bbmettler Check here > https://www.useloom.com/share/1f70caf85720471393e03cbd6a46a126

Everything is working :blush: Links ect.

Hope this helps :webflow_heart:

1 Like

Awesome! I got it working.

Thanks for your help Piter! I appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi Piter, I am struggling with the same task. Do you still have the video you can share with me? Thanks.
Phil

Do you still have the loom? The link points to a 404 now.

Hi @PeterDimitrov I too would love to see the Loom you sent on how to create 3 columns in a dropdown. Are you able to re-share it? It would be much appreciated!