This Site Can't Be Reached Message

Hi,

I am located in Cairo, Egypt. For some reason whenever I access my website that I have published on webflow from particular Wifi networks I get the below message:

This site can’t be reached

The server IP address could not be found.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

However, when I access the website from my phone or even when I use my phone’s hotspot on my laptop I am able to access the website just fine.

I would like to know how I can resolve this, and what may be the reason that is not allowing me to access the website from certain Wifi networks?

Thank you :slight_smile:

When did you publish the site? When did you update the DNS? Sound like all DNS’es are not updated yet. Clear your browser cashe:

Hi Janne,

I published the site yesterday and I updated the DNS. I also cleared browser chache and it is still not working.

The website works on some Wifi networks and not others.

I realised that this happens once the website is published or republished from webflow.

What is the site name. Want to se if a can reach the site

@yabdelfattah

Either there is a routing issue with that provider or they are having an issue with DNS resolution. Install the 1.1.1.1 app (from Cloudflare) to use a superior alternate DNS resolution provider (that does not spy on you) and test. I suspect that would resolve your issue.

https://1.1.1.1