The template is different from the template preview

Hi I recently bought this template (Evently - Event HTML5 Responsive Website Template) now I am trying to customize it however, parts of the website look different from what I was shown in the preview and what I am able to edit. This is what it looks like for me

And this is what it was supposed to look like

What is even weirder, when I delete the project and try to reuse the template everything looks completely different again, really not sure where to go from here :confused:

Hi @Fredvk! Welcome to the Community!

Since this is a premium template, would you be able to reach out to the template designer, so that they can troubleshoot and assist you with this issue?

You can reach out to them through the Support tabin the template detail page, or via email, which you’ll be able to find at the bottom of the Overview tab.

They should be able to get back to you in two business days, but if you run into any issues, feel free to send me a DM or update this thread.

Hope this helps! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @Nita i did and they were able to fix it for me thank you very much :smiley:

Glad it is solved! Thanks for the update @Fredvk

I also agree with you that most of the website templates have some issues. But it’ll be better if you evaluate their ratings or the performance of their service, then step forward. I was just looking for the top Valentine’s templates at random. I like this website because it has no problems and has a variety of templates. You can find different templates for your own interests.