Text wrapping not working

Hi! I’m struggling with text wrapping on some text elements. “Breaking” and “Wrap” are all set to normal, but the header element still extends off the page. Would appreciate any help on understanding why this is happening!

I’m not sure if this is related, but I also can’t get certain text elements to be responsive and adjust to the width of the breakpoint. I don’t have any width constraints on parent elements except for max width.

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Epoch

Hi Angie,

Your main issue is that your titles contains non-breaking spaces (   ) instead of spaces. You may have copy-pasted those in or used shift+space while typing them. Change those to regular spaces, and the browser will see them as wrapping points.

That should fix your wrapping issue and also the issue in your titles in the “get your ticket” green area, which are forcing the grid to expand past the screen width. Same with “apply for sponsor”.

Also, your body has overflow = none set, which means on the published site, users cannot scroll the page down past the very top portion.

2 Likes

@memetican Thanks for the speedy and helpful response!