Text wont remain inside fixed div

When you scroll into the “Who are we” section of the home page, the box at the bottom scrolls in advertising the Airbnb credit. However, the text link doesnt move with the div, butthe image does. Does anyone know why thi sis please, I’ve played around with so many variations but can’t seem to work it out.

link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dream-big-travel-far?preview=ae94492a4e1e5739839b451433453663

Thank you in advance :slight_smile:
Bradley

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

I cant give you a definitive answer why, but if you put both the image and the text into a div with the class of display flex and align both objects horizontally then that should reach the desired result.

Flex + fixed + inline + relative + add properties with animation :slight_smile: the animation change your display from flex to block (This is “WHY” you see this layout) -

<div data-ix="airbnb-credit-fly-in" data-w-id="2012be35-06dd-b0f2-8c8f-648390e4dfa2" class="airbnb-fly-in-div-block" data-ix-affect="1" style="transition: all 0s ease 0s, transform 700ms; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(0px) translateZ(0px); display: block; transform-style: preserve-3d;">

i dont know if this is a bug but try to work with more simple code

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.