Text inside a slider above arrow links

Hey guys,

I’m designing a simple website for my friend and now I feel like I’m having a problem I don’t know how to solve.
I use slider as a background, 100% width and height. Important part of my layout is a text inside a slider (title of the book shown on particular slide). My friends wants also to have a huge arrow clicking field to be able to move slides by clicking almost everywhere on the screen. And here’s the problem. I want the title to be clickable and I want to be able to select and copy the text, also create a hyperlink. But this text inside a slider is always below the huge arrow field I made. Can I somehow put the clickable arrow field div under that title, that’s inside a particular slide?

Thanks for help,
Emil

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/rhplus?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=rhplus&preview=f2c9a597e3e5c17899cab968c0359705&workflow=preview

@Leming you can change the position of your title to relative and then change the z-index to 2 or anything higher than the arrow.

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 9.26.38 AM

From my inspection of your site, the z-index of your arrow is 1, so 2 should be fine and works for me in highlighting the text and also having the arrow clickable.

Hope this helps!