Text-Color Hover/Scroll-Actions

Hi, I’m changing the color of my top menu links with Scroll Action 0% to a color, and 1%> to another color. This interaction writes over the a:hover of the links. Is it possible to let the a:hover work even if I change the color with an interaction?

Hi Viktor! welcome to the forum :smiley:

Can you rephrase what you want to create? or better - show an example?

Hi thank you.

The Navbar module in Webflow is in the top of the site.
It have a background color white, with blue text on the links.
When it is on 0% of the site the background becomes transparent and the links becomes white to be readable against video/image background.
When it is on 1%> the links becomes blue and background white to be readable against all kind of content.

When I hover when it is at 0% the background color of the link block becomes blue and the link text becomes white.
When I hover when it is at 0%> the background color of the link block becomes blue and the link text becomes white.

When I change the color of the link with a interaction on scroll depending on 0% or 1%> from white to blue or blue to white, the a:hover effect of the link block stops working on the link, because the interaction seems to be more important than the hover effect built in Webflow.

All together I want the a:hover to change the text to white when the site scroll is 1% =>

Here is the site:

1 Like

Sorry for the late response.
Seems like you figured it out, right?