Text color changes when scrolling down, but doesn't change back to original when scrolling up

Hi y’all! I’m hung up on something that I believe must be very simple… though I haven’t been able to figure it out yet. :thinking:

The problem: Scroll animation changes the color of a specific text Class upon scrolling down, however when I scroll back up it retains the color the animation changed it to, and does not revert back to the original color of the class.

How do I retain the original Class color when I scroll back up past the animation section? I must be overlooking something.

I hope this makes sense. Thanks so much!

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])

For some reason this read only link is NOT showing the animation… but here’s the link:
[1]: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/samson-designs?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=samson-designs&preview=2f036c95ff8e3feb69f66f7907543440&workflow=preview
[2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Hi @Drag0n

Which text is so the community can look at it? Without seeing it, you could add the change to next section as the revert color change, in addition to the scroll back up.

If you add it to the next section and they get past it, then want to go back up, it won’t matter anyway they’ll assume it changed back.

You add it in two places. Hope that helps - G.J.

Hi @garymichael1313 ! Thanks so much for the pointers. Much appreciated! I’ll try it out and if I’m still having a hard time I’ll respond here.

I’m new to WebFlow, and while I’ve watched many hours of training videos I keep getting stuck here and there

Sure, I did too in the beginning. It’s like everything else, you can only watch for so long. Eventually, you just need to dive in :slight_smile:

But holler back if you get stuck doing it. I can show you a simple example if needed.