Text block with inline images

I’m looking to create an effect similar to the attached example. I found a response on how to create this effect on Stack overflow, but can’t get it to work in my layout. What am I missing?

Thanks for any and all help!
Tim

Hi @Typemachine and welcome you’ve missed to provide Read only link :wink:

Don’t know how I missed that @Stan, thanks for mentioning that. Here’s the read only link. I kept the full text block at the top, and at the bottom you’ll find the text that I’m looking to update.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/typemachine?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=typemachine&preview=8799667a1569e3c1082d3b14df6966f5&workflow=preview

hi @Typemachine and where are the images you have tried to apply? I see only text!

EDIT:
I have done very simple example to get an idea.

2 Likes

Hey @Typemachine

The other thing you can do is add spans > make the span text opacity 0% > add a background image to the span

:webflow_heart:

3 Likes

Hi @PiterDimitrov I have create simples example that can be easy to understand for “no-code” developer. There is always many ways to achieve desired design. :wink:

1 Like

@Stan Absolutely! That’s why I am sharing another way to do it. Webflow has many ways to achieving the same thing :smiley:

Happy creating :webflow_heart:

1 Like

@Stan @PiterDimitrov Thank you so much for you help and insights on this! Stan, you’ve been great in helping me understand how to use the custom HTML editor. Thanks so much.

Now, I’m nerding out perfecting the type sizing, line heights and padding. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is the best technique I found so far, thank you!

1 Like