Templates for Organizations

Hi there,

it seems not possible for me to create a new website from a clonable, paid or free webflow template inside our organization account. It works perfect with my personal account.

Any idea?

best
kalli

Hi @Kalli2000,

Thanks a lot for the question :slight_smile: At the moment, it is not possible to purchase a template, from an organization site.

You would need to first change your site dashboard from the team site, to the personal site dashboard:

Once you do that, you can create a new site, based on a paid template, and purchase the template into your personal site dashboard.

From there, you can transfer the site to your organization from your Personal site dashboard:

http://help.webflow.com/faq/how-do-you-transfer-a-site-from-an-individual-dashboard-to-an-organization

After that step, the site based on the template, should be in your Organization site dashboard, ready to go :smile:

I know this area needs some work to make the process better :slight_smile: Stay tuned for future updates :smile:

Cheers,
Dave

thanks dave, it works great! Looking forward for future updates :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.