Team Standings and Scores

Hi I am trying to create a HS Team Site. I have the Schedules Collection (where all games are posted) , but I don;t know how to create an output on the SIte for Wins, Losses etc…Any help greatly appreciated please help!

Here is my public share link: [LINK](HBHSBS_Demo)
(how to access public share link)

Hi Tomas, read up on collection lists and collection pages

Thanks Michael, I posted because I reached a wall in trying to create a tally of wins…
Screenshot 2024-01-29 at 4.15.05 PM

I see, there aren’t any counting or math operations built into Webflow natively, but you can create this with custom Javascript without too much difficulty.

The basic approach is to emit your game list with the win/loss/draw condition bound to an attribute, and then you can query and count the matching elements, total game count, % wins, etc. depending on what you want to display.

One important consideration is how you’re defining your window of games ( single season? all time? ), and whether there can be more than 100 games in your calculation, which requires a bit of additional planning.

Drop me a message if you need some dev work done, it’s a small project.

Looking for help, not help for hire. This is for a non-profit public school. thanks though

All good, if that changes, here are my details;

I do a lot of work with schools & non-profits, because the end goal is lowest total spend, and making the right decisions now saves them a bundle.

You might check with the programming classes and see if there are some keen students who can help.