Tabs are showing up the same!

Hi Geniuses. I need to have different pics and titles on the tabs. There are 2 pages but when I change one, it shows up on the other. Any help would be AMAZING!!! I had a similar problem with the calendars, but I don’t think I can do the same thing to fix it. Thank you!!

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/seekhealing?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=seekhealing&preview=04b0aa3c7466046ef0777dd5511e84b0&pageId=633b2eb4238f5136e2f455c4&itemId=633b2eb4238f511e6cf45725&workflow=preview

Hi Natalia,

It’s difficult to guess, are you talking about this section?

This is on a collection page, so you’re going to have problems making this content CMS-item-specific.

You could try a multiref field pointing to another collection that represents each tab, and use a rich text element to store the tab content.

Then look up Finsweet’s CMS tabs to construct a CMS-generated tab set, or you can use my SA5 layout lib which also generates tabs from a collection list.

1 Like

Yes, this is what I was talking about, sorry you had to guess. Ok. I will try it. Thank you so very much.

1 Like