Tablet and mobile hamburger menu problem

Hey guys,

I am a fresh Webflow newbie and still learning the ins and outs of it all. I have designed a client’s website with one of the the nav bar tabs having a dropdown; the nav bar becomes a hamburger menu on tablet and mobile.

Buuut I am having a huge issue with the hamburger menu, no matter what I do, I can’t seem to be able to design it on “open”, and when it does open on preview, it looks so bad. I need to be able to fully design it. Please help!

Thank you!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - POTG)

Hi @YolandeSBS,

I took a quick look at your project and recorded a demo of how you might be able to fix this issue: Screen Recording 2022-05-23...

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any more questions.

@mww that was perfect, thanks a lot for your help I really appreciate it!

1 Like

@mww I’m encountering another issue and was wondering if you had the answer to this too?

1. When I open the hamburger menu, the menu button disappears making it impossible to close the menu.

2. I am trying to create a custom animation for the hamburger icon. I have created the menu by using 3 divblocks for the hamburger lines, nested into the “menu button”. Each line has its own animation on click. The issue is that the animations are unique to the divblocks and not the entire menu button so when I click on the button, only part of it animates.