Tab Pane displays example-bg.png image instead of bound image from collection

I’ve built a fairly straightforward tabs widget that has three tabs, each tab content area grabs the bg image from a dynamic content field. Everything seems to work fine the first time you click on another tab, but as soon as you try to click back to a previously viewed tab, something screws up and all I see is a blank image placeholder in the content area. I can’t for the life of me find the problem here…

here is a screencap of the problem:

Just to note: the tab widget is in the “projects template” page of my site and I currently have the second and third tabs (both content area and tab button area) set with filters to only show if that corresponding image is set (ie: image 2, or image 3)

any ideas?

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)

Hi @reviera, the issue with the Tab Pane pulling the example-bg.png issue has been fixed. If there are any further issues, please let me know. Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble with conditional visibility on images set to tab menu links

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.