Symbol on windows keyboard

Hi guys

Trust 2023 treats you well already.
Where to find this symbol on my Windows keyboard - see the screenshot.
Many thanks in advance.
Screenshot (125)

The vertical bar or pipe symbol is located above the right enter key on a standard US keyboard.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply.

I am using a UK Windows keyboard, and the symbol that I wanted to insert was this (see photo). I couldn’t figure out how to access it. Is the pipeline symbol the right one to insert?

Looks like it, but on most UK keyboard I think it’s towards the bottom-left.