Symbol instance not appearing on webpage

I have some symbol instances that are not appearing on the published version of my site:

• container-main > section-portfolio > project-marvel-cs-container
  • container-main > section-portfolio > fundbox-cs-container
  • container-main > section-portfolio > counsyl-cs-container

The instances are in the container-main > section-portfolio div of the home/about page. The symbols are named as such: <project_name>-cs-container.

Please advise on how to resolve.

Published site: https://alok.design
Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Hi @alokjethanandani, thanks for your post.

I took a look and saw only one such symbol on the home page, on the published site the symbol is showing on my end.

Can you help to share some screenshots how it is looking on your end? A link to the published url will also help.

Here is what I see:

Shared with CloudApp

@cyberdave thanks for your reply. It’s a really weird issue because it was working before. I was updating my website and wanted to remove the symbol instances from the homepage and only show the symbols on the /portfolio/all page which is password protected.

Here’s what I’m seeing on the homepage:

Hi @alokjethanandani, thanks for the reply.

Could you help to share what browser and OS you are on?

If you check on mobile do you see the symbol content? I am still seeing that on my end, you might also try using the browser in incognito mode or try clearing your browser cache.

@cyberdave I’m using Apple MBP M1 (arm64). OS version: 11.5.2 (20G95). Chrome on Mac: Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (arm64).

And you’re right. The symbols appear when I toggle on “Inspect” mode in Chrome and the browser width < 1440px.

@cyberdave This issue is closed. Turned out I had set visibility to hidden on the breakpoint > 1440px.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.