Symbol disappears on page

I have a header title made into symbol. I want that title positioned in all new pages yet dragging the symbol fails to appear on the new page. I can see the symbol on the navigation panel but not on the page. I changed the colour of the of text, chose “Block” as a position, tried other pages. Nothing seems to work. Why does the symbol disappears?

Hi Ali, thanks for the question. Could you share your read-only link to your site? More about read-only links:

Cheers, Dave

Hello Dave

Here it is read only link

Can you also comment on the design as you see it?

Regards

Ali

Hi @cyberdave just a reminder of this post

Regards

Ali

Hi @Ali, sorry for the delay. I did look at your site, and I see three symbols currently defined. Could you let me know which symbol it was, that you are dragging to your page?

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s505/sh/835cec91-9df9-44bf-8bbf-1c1223ca2d34/8b1bed8c51930fb7d986e6655cecdbe0/deep/0/Webflow---Copy-of-cha.png

Thanks, I await your reply. Cheers, Dave

Hi @cyberdave

It’s the logo header “Kontrast”

Thanks

Ali

Thanks @Ali, when I looked at your site, it seemed that there was some styling that affected the contents of the symbol, that pushed the content down and below other content. I was checking on this again and now it seems the symbol is removed.

I would recommend recreating that header symbol, and if you still have some issues with that, let me know.

Cheers, Dave