Swiss Style Furniture

Hi there friends

I have to fill up my portfolio with webdesigns quickly. I’m out of job in a month and need to land some freelance jobs or an employment. So I went to Briefbox to quickly do some designs out of briefs and target audience. This is the first one :grinning:

Swiss Style Furniture
Detail pages coming later

The brief from Briefbox:
“A Swiss furniture company called ‘Swiss Style’ wants a new brand and a sleek, minimalist website design for their online store. The page needs to be clean & modern to showcase the products to their customers. Take inspiration from swiss design to build a strong and simple brand. Make sure to include lots of space and padding to present each product individually with a price and a short description. The page needs to be easy to navigate and consistent with typeface choice and colours.”
Target Audience:
“Scandinavian style hunters!”

3 Likes

Nice job! Elegant.

Super sad though, I wanted this gray chair for 450 but it’s a Mamoth chair and costs… €1,500 :smiley: I wish you had such a good deal haha

2 Likes

Thanks @vincent :smiley:

Yeah its a big sale on those lower quality chairs :smile:

I had never heard of Briefbox before. Cool!
About the design: Like it! Very clean, smooth. Could maybe use some small interactions like hovers on the images and buttons, to make it more alive.

Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks, Yes it sure could. It was all done very quickly :grin:

Quite well done! Looking forward to seeing the complete design.

1 Like

Thanks @uzzer :smiley:

Great site @jorn. Looking forward seeing how it evolves. :smiley:
I got inspired and just had to make a version of this assignment.
Hope its ok I post it in here.

https://webflow.com/website/Swiss-ioew199o?s=swiss-pk

1 Like