Support Request for CMS Filtering Accessibility by adding dynamic Aria labels and name tags to checkboxes

Hi there!

I’ve built a page that filters through a collection “Decks” using two other collections “Deck Categories” and “Deck Tags”. For context I’m using the F’nsweet attributes for filtering collection content. I need to make this page accessible and I’m requesting support with two items in order to do so.

First Request
I’d like to add dynamically each Deck Categories and Deck Tags item to the ‘name’ field of the checkboxes. Right now the ‘name’ tag is used across all checkboxes because there is essentially only one field on the page that is being duplicated from the CMS collections.

Is there a way to use javascript to overwrite the webflow assigned name to these checkboxes that displays the name of the item from the CMS collection?

Second Request
I’d like to add an aria label to each checkbox that states the CMS item name that it’s filtering. Right now the same aria label is used across all checkboxes because there is essentially only one field on the page that is being duplicated from the CMS collections.

Is there a way to use custom code to set an aria label that reads the collection item name printed on the page to the right of each checkbox?

In the screenshot below I’ve highlighted the checkbox and it’s corresponding ‘aria-labelledby’ label within the dev console both in pink. I’d like the aria label and checkbox input name to read ‘Partner Content’ (highlighted in orange) and so on for each checkbox on the page.

Please let me know if I can add more clarity to this request. Also, if I’m misunderstanding anything from an accessibility standpoint please point me in the right direction in order to meet accessibility requirements for all users who are using the content filtering on this page.

Read-only link to the project - Webflow - Pear Deck

Thank you!

Nick S.