Support multiple forms email rediection in WebFlow

@thesergie

As my podio form is not working ( blank space issues as seen There is little blank space at the right of my site - #3 by devmtl - General - Forum | Webflow), I’m turning to core Form from WF.

It works good but I would need 3 of them with 3 indepedent email redirections.

1. Contact
  2. Mailing List (well … mailchimp is fine at this point)
  3. Busines/Lead sign-up

At this point there only one … Is there a way to get more ? Of course connecting like zappier does would be gold.

Cheers from Montréal !

Also, I reallized that the WF form does not stop (or shows a warning) when a required field is empty.

Cheers from Montréal

@devmtl So you would like different settings for each form - for example you’d like to receive an email for one form, connect another one to mailchimp and another to send no emails. And all these forms are on the same website. Is this correct?

2 Likes

@thesergie Answers

So you would like different settings for each form - for example you’d like to receive an email for THREE form.
And all these forms are on the same website. Is this correct? YES

Each 3 forms needs to send emails to 3 indepedant email (which my third party services will receive and trig actions).

#

In WF admin, I see my 3 message for each of those 3 forms which is great. Now allow me to foward email for each forms.

1 Like

+1

This would be great.

Hey guys, any news on this?

1 Like

Hello, any news on this?
Best,

I’ve needed this a few times – sites with many forms often have different people who need notifying or actioning the form – sending all the forms to all the people is not ideal.

1 Like

You can achieve that with https://zapier.com, I’ve done it with various sites.