Superscript Please (and Subscript too)

I’d really like to be able to use superscript for references (citations) – the way Wikipedia does.

And I’d like to do it without custom code. The whole reason I use Webflow is so I can work with the visual aspects of design view, and it sort of defeats the purpose when elements created with custom code are only visible in published sites.

Thank you! :grinning:

PS: People have been asking for this since Feb 2014. Superscripted text - Product feedback - Forum | Webflow

2 Likes

You can fake this look with a span added to the text. Hope this helps. (click to make the gif bigger)

2 Likes

Yes! That helps tremendously. Thank you! :grinning:

Sure, I’m surprised no one has posted that little hack, I’ve been using it since the very beginning of Webflow.

Works for me! Thanks for posting this. Best advice on superscript in the forums and I’ve been looking hard.

1 Like

I think this is a perfect example where a semi-visual interface approach (http://forum.webflow.com/t/semi-visual-interface-for-features-pending-development/30804 ) would let users easily take advantage of this workaround. I wish every elegant solution of this kind were promptly implemented with that approach, while the complete visual solution is being developed.