Edit 3: Solved, but there is something to fix on Webflow too. I found out that the link on
https://webflow.com/dashboard/sites/YOUR ORGANIZATION PLAN SITE/fonts – that appears when you don’t have an API number set – doesn’t point to the righ destination. It goes to the Typekit API setting of my personal account
https://webflow.com/dashboard/account/integrations instead of going to
It could be useful to fix that link (:
Edit 2: this probably has to see do with this:
But I have it all set up ok:
This happened when I move this project from my account to my Organization plan.
Edit 1: this actually affects all my custom fonts. Same for Proxima Nova that I use site-wide.
I have a font not properly rendered (not rendered at all) where it was fine until now.
Check the difference between the code as of yesterday, on production http://kds-staging.webflow.com/
and the code o the staging today after a new push (the part bugging hasn’t been edited whatsoever) http://kds-staging.webflow.com/
On my Webflow hosting, that I use as Staging, the font Myriad Pro is not rendered. If I edit the source to be written “Myriad Pro” instead of “myriad-pro”, it then works again:
Weird. So I can’t publish modifications yet. I really dont get what’s happening. I tried hosting the code on my server to see the difference, I still have the same bug. I checked, it appears at others too.