Styles not cascading in slider

I’m trying to style a slider. I’ve removed the default arrows and placed a textfield instead. Rather than styling each individual arrow, I’ve set the font (my own icon font) and colour on the slider itself. Now my arrows are not reflecting this style despite the fact that the designer editor does display the correct font and colour assigned through the slider. Is it possible to resolve this?

In case you wonder, there is a reason for styling the arrows like this, I want them to be invisible until there’s a hover on the slider.

Hey @Mowgli,

It will be easier to help if you post your public share link Share a read-only link | Webflow University

I’ve created a basic example here: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/cascading-slider?preview=cc70bf5fa2093248ba81e64e3e004823

I’ve added 2 arrows using text blocks above the default ones. I’ve applied a style (green text) to the slider’s outer div yet that doesn’t cascade to my arrows, they remain white

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.