Styles - Desktop - Mobile

If I have div/text style on desktop and not matter what - if i change the style its apply all desktop resolution and all another pages that use the element with this style…
what about mobile?
is there any reason why i change div style on mobile and it is not apply on another pages?

Hey @Eyed, styling on Webflow works 1 way only. From Desktop(with Star) down to Mobile or bigger Desktop sizes.

If you want to edit the Mobile styles independently, just override the style. Example:
Set font size to 16px on Desktop.
Go to Mobile size
Font size will follow Desktop 16px
On Mobile set the font size to 12px.
Now, even though you change Desktop to 24px it will not affect mobile.

I’ll try to be clearer …

I changed the style of the nav bar in the mobile version on the home page.
Should this affect the other pages like on a desktop? Or will I have to handle each page individually?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/f2vc-b5bef1f9e469314580fd-74fd7355db55f?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=f2vc-b5bef1f9e469314580fd-74fd7355db55f&preview=961ffba978a488658fd37aa2dda5f046&mode=preview

If you change on mobile it will only affect mobile.

Styles on affect the page(breakpoint) and all breakpoints to its right.

I.e. desktop affect all pages(breakpoints). Tablets affect only mobile landscape and mobile. Mobile only affects mobile.

Watch this video to see how it works: Breakpoints | Webflow University

I understand this.
thanks.

I ask about different pages …
when I change the class on mobile on the Home page, its not apply on Companies page (also mobile)…

but at the desktop, when I change the class, its apply all pages

Okay sorry, misunderstood your question. Anyway, can you point me to the exact class/text-box/section you are changing?

‘Nav-bar’ on Homepage is ok.
I want the same visibility on the other pages (Mobile version)

Logic says it should change automatically doesn’t it? :slight_smile:

Okay got it.

1. On the homepage, you have styled the ‘Current’ state. Because the link is to go to Homepage, on Homepage the link will automatically have the ‘Current’ state. While on Companies it will not have that state.
    Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 15.51.27 Screen Shot 2020-05-06 at 15.51.17

2. You left out one class for the Menu Button