Styled Google Maps from CMS Collection with Multiple (over 100) Overlapping Markers and Dynamic Info Windows

@icexuick

multiple collections has nothing to do with the script - all it does is that it gets around the 100 items per collection limitation - so if the script works with one collection then it will work with more on the page… so if the other script works for you (and you can clone his page and test it) it will work when you will put multiple collections on the page…

All right! Thanks.
I do however like your approach.
Thanks for writing this tutorial!

It’s quite the tinkering but i’m getting there, combining your script with the other script.
I’m still not happy (enough) though.

I have one more question about your map and the spidersystem.
The spider icons have a problem - they aren’t updated when zoomed in or out.
So when zooming in, the + symbols will remain visible, even though there are not spiderfied.
And when zooming out, the clickable icons, will stay the same and do not change into spiderfied + symbols.

Would you perhaps know anything about that?

can you provide a read only link and the published link to the page you r making and I will have a look… also did you upload the icons to your webflow project or you are using external hosting for the icon images?

Hi IVG
I have a similar case and trying to learn from your posting.
I am not an expert and it is my first time building a website…
I am stuck in step 2 "Inside the “galleryItem” div, place an “HTML Embed”.
I can not place HTML embed inside the galleryItem. How did you do it?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
And thanks a lot for sharing your experience! :slight_smile:
Screen Shot 2022-09-26 at 21.41.11

@Sol Hi!

I am not sure why you can’t but normally, you can just drag the embed into the galleryItem… if you provide a readOnly link I can try and have a look