Style Email Suggestion Dropdown State

Hey guys,
Need help with styling this bit of my site. If someone can point me to the name of the block to target with code then I can write the styling myself but I just can’t find with inspect.

When in “suggestion” mode the color changes to blue (I have already changed all other available states to not have this). I also want the suggestion text to match my body font and change the hover over result grey color to boldended text w/out fill color.
Screen Shot 2021-03-11 at 11.29.30 PM

Here is my site Read-Only:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/portfolio-e2dcba?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=portfolio-e2dcba&preview=27e2ef7196a52a77eecf08d9d3dd13d5&mode=preview

Hi,

I’m pretty sure that dropdown is not part of your website, it’s part of the browser.

Cheers

You’re correct. I had another post I suspected might be same issue but difference section and Vincent share below link and supposedly you can style it even thought it’s not part of site - sharing link Vincent shared in case anyone crosses this post. Change Autocomplete Styles in WebKit Browsers | CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks