Stripe integration on Webflow

Hi guys,

Been looking through forums to see if I can integrate stripe with a Webflow site. I couldn’t figure out whether or not it was actually possible.

It looks like embedding the checkout is easy enough but there seems to be more to it than that.

Does anyone know if it is possible or has anyone successfully integrated stripe?

Thanks,

Dan

hey @thedangardiner,

yes to add more than the checkout you need to add code on the server which is not possible on webflow. But I use @paywithplasso which is super simple and they have really inventive ways to integrate with the native forms that uses very little code and effort. They have some pay as you go plans where they take a small percentage on top of the stripe fee… or you can pay a monthly subscription. If you need some specific help feel free to drop me a line → kris@shooshmonkey.com

1 Like

Hi @thedangardiner.
Josh from Foxy here. We’d love the opportunity to help you with your project. We offer a seamless integration with Webflow/Stripe, unlimited free trial, and free white-glove onboarding. Webflow | Foxy.io

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything at all.

Thanks,
Josh

Hey @thedangardiner,

I think @chiefmonkey is on the right track. Stripe isn’t directly integrate-able with Webflow due to the need for server-side code to be manipulated. Maybe Webflow will work something out in the future, but for now, I can attest that @foxy is an amazing route to go. There is a monthly fee, but It’s WELL worth the price of their amazing customer service alone.

They will walk you through every step necessary to get up and running, and it seems there’s not much they can’t figure out how to do over there. They are super personable and extremely helpful.

I sound like a spokesperson, but I only know this because I just finished up with them on a site I made for a client. You can check it out HERE. Good luck man!

Spencer

2 Likes

Thanks @Spencer_Irwin! Amazing job on the site!

Josh

1 Like

Thanks for the replies guys.
I figured that was the case.
That’s cool that it can be integrated through foxy and paywithplasso but in this instance, it is for a client who is taking donations through stripe so I don’t think he’ll go for it with extra cost.
I would be interested to know if this is something Webflow are working on in the near future.
Thanks again.

Also @Spencer_Irwin amazing site!

Hi @thedangardiner.
Just private messaged you.

Thanks,
Josh