Strange line & glow on slider - Can't remove?

On the “About Us” page on this site, there is this odd dotted line around slider, even in preview. At first I thought it was just part of the designer, like when you have an empty div, but it still persists in the preview mode. How do I get rid of this?

I’ve tried styling the slider wrapper, the mask, and the individual slides to see if anything will override the strange dotted line stroke and inner glow.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK

Is it visible on the published site?

Ah, good question. I just checked, and it appears that the dotted line is gone on the published site.

However, there is a strange white stroke on the left side of the slider on the published site. Would love that not to be there.

Hey @szimmerman,

I wanted to take a quick moment to provide you some context on why you see that in the Designer. It relates to how we try to deduce if an item is “empty” or not as part of the “Show Empty Elements” feature.

32%20PM

I double-checked to confirm my suspicion by using the browser web inspector to look at what the HTML of those slides looked like.

It doesn’t appear in published sites because those wf-* classes are part of the Webflow Designer UI and don’t ship with published sites.

We will continue experimenting with changing the heuristic of that from time to time, but there are no active plans to change it presently. I hope that being aware of this detail will help at least recognize the dotted line in the future and why it’s there in certain situations.

If you can include a link to the published site, a screenshot of what to look for, and what browser is being used (if specific to one browser) I’d be happy to take a look there as well.

Cheers!
– Dustan