Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Strange Firefox Text Formating

This is what the section looks like on Chrome, Safari both published and in the designer…

This is what Firefox does with it…

I have looked at everything. Re-pasted the text, removed all formatting, swapped out the entire paragraph, nothing…

When I add a new paragraph and place a lot of lorem ipsum in it, Firefox will do the same after the 9th line…

Any ideas?

https://webflow.com/design/boli-pura-gmbh?preview=c48dce8bdbfe7f2795813daa44e61106

…problem solved. It was an element in a hidden container (I think a button) that was pushing the text right. Not sure though why Safari and Google didn’t mind this…

They’re both using the same rendering engine: Webkit. Differences like that between browsers tend to disappear, there was a time it was a nightmare.

In your case, it’s maybe an interpretation of the box model. Webkit decides not to give any dimension to the ghost element because it has no content. For a reason or another, Firefox considers the element and gives it dimensions, so it exist in the ffox version of the page and not on the Webkits.