Strange Firefox Text Formating

This is what the section looks like on Chrome, Safari both published and in the designer…

This is what Firefox does with it…

I have looked at everything. Re-pasted the text, removed all formatting, swapped out the entire paragraph, nothing…

When I add a new paragraph and place a lot of lorem ipsum in it, Firefox will do the same after the 9th line…

Any ideas?

https://webflow.com/design/boli-pura-gmbh?preview=c48dce8bdbfe7f2795813daa44e61106

…problem solved. It was an element in a hidden container (I think a button) that was pushing the text right. Not sure though why Safari and Google didn’t mind this…

They’re both using the same rendering engine: Webkit. Differences like that between browsers tend to disappear, there was a time it was a nightmare.

In your case, it’s maybe an interpretation of the box model. Webkit decides not to give any dimension to the ghost element because it has no content. For a reason or another, Firefox considers the element and gives it dimensions, so it exist in the ffox version of the page and not on the Webkits.