Still able to scroll horizontally?

When i add a second section to my site, i get a horizontal scroll bar on the bottom of my site. Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Also, on internet explorer it’s behaving very weirdly:

Share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/colored?preview=322142c1892a324b71b23cec2fa5caf3

Thanks!

Michael

Could you be more specific? vertical scroll bar will appear because page become longer than browser window.

I know, the scrollbar isnt there but if i add a new section it appears. Even if the section 2 has a width of 100vw.

Are you talking about HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL scroll bar?

I’m sorry i forgot to publish, try the links now and you will see a horizontal scroll bar. And yes, i mixed up horizontal and vertical, sorry for that :grin:

Remove 100vw from sections width and scroll bar will disappear

I just created the 100vw to try to fix it, and it didn’t so it won’t work :confused:

Remove 100vw width from both sections, leave it “auto”

1 Like

Aha, removing 100vw from section 1 fixed it, don’t know why it fixed it though.

Thanks!

1 Like

There is a little line on the left now though, can you see it?

Do you know how to fix this?

Sorry, I do not see any line :confused:

Hard to see in the image but here it is:

Here I see it, but really, I don’t know how to help you :confused: I am sorry. Settings seems ok, maybe it is browser issues

Yeah probably, if you see the site on internet explorer it’s 100x worse than this tiny line :confused:

By the way, if i set the hero transparent image to fixed it doesn’t stay fixed when i publish it, it’s only fixe din the preview window of webflow.

Hi @DharmaNode, I took a quick peek at the site, and now all the elements seem to be missing from the page.

Are you still having an issue with this? If so, it would be good to tell us a bit more about what you are trying to achieve with the design, and by using the vw dimensions. The “colored div” has a 500vw width. Why are using using 500vw?

Huh, very strange. Works fine for me:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.