Sticky note background

Hello. I’d like to have this sticky note design but I’m not sure how to achieve that on webflow.

Please let me know how I can go about this. Thank you so much.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey,

Maybe this helps :
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/stickynote-effect?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=stickynote-effect&preview=153ecf340417d057022a758c714ea012&workflow=preview

the sticky note is set to relative:

and the sticky-tape is set to absolute:

Let me know if you need more help

2 Likes

Thank you so much for answering. However, I am a total newbie and I do not even know how you created the sticky note itself and the tape and I have no idea what to search to find that. How did you create the sticky note? If possible could you do a screen recording as you create it or share with me what to search on YouTube to create it?

Thank you so much!

Hey Jolleen,

i dont really know what your starting point / base is at the moment did you already work in webflow before and did you make websites on other platforms?

otherwise i would recommend you start at these links:

and checkout the webflow university
great resources when you are starting with webflow.

Greetings

Thank you for your reply. I’ve just found out that it is under creating cards. There are a lot of tutorials out there and I did not know specifically what to look for but now I know that I should check out card tutorials.

I’ve just been able to create it! Thank you so much Kees for your help.

1 Like

Happy you got it working :slight_smile: if you ever need anything just ask :slight_smile: