Sticky Bug in Chrome on Mobile

The sticky sub nav on my website works fine in webflow and when I shrink the screensize on desktop to mobile, but it is acting strange in the Chrome iPhone app…

Hire the best Facebook Marketing Experts in New Zealand | Unicorn Factory ( I am talking about the purple sub nav)

To reproduce the bug you might need to open this link in the Chrome App for iPhone.

The sticky subnav just “jumps” around randomly across the screen. Stop at certain points and then reloading in other points…

Cheers,
Connor

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/unicorn-factory?utm_source=unicorn-factory&preview=6ec7f59bd54e679fb8b26d50317d054b

Hi mate,

I think you don’t need the section containing the “content-block” to be sticky. That might cause the bug. Also, if you want the “content-block” to be sticky up to the end of the vertical scroll, you may want to put it inside the page-wrapper directly instead of a section limiting the stickiness at some point.

Capture

Cheers,
Pierre

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.