Static IP Address for Windows DNS

Our company uses Windows DNS, which requires static IP addresses, which we know Webflow does not provide.

An engineer with Webflow previously gave us the following IPs to use for internal use (when visiting the site from outside our network, it’s just fine):

As of yesterday, these have stopped working. Any ideas?

I wish Webflow support was more responsive.

Our website, which works fine outside of our network: www.pilotthomas.com

I created an account just to say that this is an issue at my workplace. I used Webflow to create a new website for my company, published/hosted on Webflow, but the Microsoft DNS settings on the office network require a static IP to send office users outside of the internal server.

With more CMSs using content delivery networks, I’m wondering how either Webflow or Microsoft DNS doesn’t have a fix for this?

I really want to avoid hosting my site elsewhere, as I would lose CMS and other features (which were the reason I wanted to use Webflow in the first place).

I’m facing this issue right now… has there been any update? I really don’t want to leave Webflow. Any kind of work-around?

1 Like

Have run up against this today for a client’s site. I’d appreciate any advice!

Just an update to say flushing DNS Cache solved this issue for my client.

Flush DNS and then use Google DNS. Here I found this guide to Flush DNS in case you need help.