Split Screen Design

Hello,

I’m new to webflow and I found this cool clone-able website
https://design-direction-002.webflow.io/
However I’m trying to build on top of it and I need more columns, and for some reason I can only get it to show 3. Any help on how to make it show more would be greatly appareciated!
@josephberry1988 is the creator of the site that I cloned.

Hey there @caltstadt, welcome to the forums! I think I could help you with this design. If you’re a beginner in Webflow, especially with interactions, I would say this probably isn’t the best setup to start with. I don’t say that to discourage you, just want you to know that Webflow is generally much easier than a build like this. So if you’re on the fence between doing something like this and something else, it would be interesting to see the other design direction, too.

For starters, do you have a read-only link or a design mocked up already?

Thanks, looking forward to helping where I can :slight_smile:

Hey @myonke thank you so much for the response. I’ve been working round webflow for a few months now, so I’m slowly but surly learning it all! I truly appreciate your input but unfortunately I’m trying to build this for my work and that is what they are requesting this particular page to look like (So I’m trying my very best!). But I completely understand where you’re coming from and if it was for myself, I would heed that advice!

This is what I have so far: https://woods-bdb2763eaf0ba860268-a76707786e005.webflow.io/what-we-do

I’ve tried making the scroll container 700VH but that didn’t seem to do anything and when I add a section on both the right and left it just messes up the order and I can still only see 3 sections. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thank you,

Courtney

Never mind, I think I figured it out! It was in the actual interaction! I appreciate your help @myonke!

Thank you,
Courtney

1 Like

Just getting back to this. Glad you got it figured out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heyyy that’s sweet site!! :heart_eyes:
Doing a great job! :webflow_heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you @magicmark! I appreciate that!