Spline's "LookAt" function stopped working a few days ago

Hey everyone! I’m a bit lost here, and don’t know where to go with this. So the thing is, I’ve got a few Spline scenes set up on my page. Three of them are using Spline’s LookAt interaction. That means it follows my cursors. But for some reason a few days ago it’s stopped working. It now defaults the cursor position to where the page loaded, and it refuses to “see” where the cursor is when I scroll that page. So if the page loaded at the top – all of the scenes will think I am moving the cursor at the top even if I scroll. If I load the page a the specific section (like in this example – CleanShot 2023-12-05 at 20.44.44 · CleanShot Cloud this by the way perfectly shows the problem) then it thinks the cursor is moving only in this section, even if I scroll the page and start moving the cursor.

I’ve reached out to Spline, but if I remember correctly this could’ve happened after webflow introduced pointer events setting in the designer.

Has anyone encountered similar issues? Is there any way I can fix that?

Here’s my read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/echoes-461e90?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=echoes-461e90&preview=aec629018b3517c2adda33a785ecf622&workflow=preview