Spline scene not updating on webflow site

so i wanted the reduce the size of this spline scene i did a while ago so my web flow website can run more smoothly so i decided to remove Matt cap material from text and that reduced like 200kb which was good but when i went to reload it…it isn’t updating on my site although i tried pasting the link again and adding a new spline scene setup but to no avail it still shows the text with matt cap on it. any fix guys pls lmk, but like some time ago when i made changes on my spline it immediately showed on web flow but it isn’t working rn.

Here is my site Read-Only: