Space connected to an element

Hi!

I have done the interaction that when hovering over each div block, more detail of it would be shown.
However, the space between div block 2 and 3 (circled in red in the screenshot) is connecting to div block 1…
So whenever I hover over the space, div block 1 would respond and show its detail…
Could someone help me out…? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @stella8815f1 - looks like it’s your first time posting; welcome to the Webflow community!

Can you share your read-only link so we can take a look at your setup? Here’s a quick how-to on finding that link!

1 Like

Hello! Yes it’s my first time posting :slight_smile:
Here is my read-only link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview/angelswing-homepage?utm_source=angelswing-homepage&preview=769b5012696bd78ea6adc0661f3901a0

Thanks!

Hi @stella8815f1

Super weird issue for sure — here’s a quick video with a solution for you: Screen Recording 2019-05-24...

And here’s a resource you can check out if you want to know more about absolute positioning in Webflow: Position | Webflow University

I hope this helps!

2 Likes

Hi @Brando thank you so much!
This really solved the issue! :blush:

I have another post regarding to navbar of the same website. I am not sure if it is possible to get help from you as well?
Here is the link to the post: Navbar interaction and blur background

Again, thank you very much for your help! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.