I wanted to update some basic text on my website today. But when I published it on the webflow staging, I noticed that something went wrong with my navbar and the top of the website. It is now slightly shifted as if I manually dragged it out of its div or something. I didn’t recall touching this part of the site but my computer was a bit laggy so I might have done it without noticing… The thing is, nothing changed in the webflow designer, it is only noticeable on the staging once it is published.
Anyway, I can’t figured out what I did wrong and reverse it. It should be as it is on the main site : ****** but right now it is like that : ******
Here is my read only link if that can help : ******
Thanks a lot for your time !