[solved] Flex issues; the last div doesn't align with bottom of the container even in stretch

Hello,

As the title suggests I’m having some flexbox issues [link below] - the last div within 1 elements container doesn’t align with the bottom! I’m getting a bit desperate as I’ve tried clicking on every alignment option (also for individual elements) but nothing seems to be working. Even tried ‘absolute’ / ‘relative’ but that doesn’t really work on responsive. Tried pulling them in the container itself (the same group where the text is) but then I cannot make them to the edges?

What I’m trying to achieve:

No matter how long the text is input in the paragraph field, all 4 boxes stretch in a uniform rectangle.

Note: they will be coloured differently so a solution to change colour / expand the rectangle wouldn’t work. Atm have left in colour to not break classes (as that seems to de-link them when changing colour).

Thanks so much for your help already in advance! <3

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/yogceptionals-first-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=yogceptionals-first-project&preview=8640ece5a1f63648b6ba1d3e46a19689&mode=preview

Hello, I managed to solve this on my own, auto-margins :slight_smile: