Slideshow within Nav Symbol not autoplaying

I have a slideshow in the header of my site that alternates between two versions of the logo. It works perfectly well in the header of each page but when this slideshow is placed inside the full screen nav it stops autoplaying and I can’t seem to find out why this is the case? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/patty-bun?utm_source=patty-bun&preview=401aa94cffb5d0069b6bcde44811f330&mode=preview
(how to access public share link)

Hi @studioross,

I had a look at your project. The reason why this is happening is that “autoplay” only works if the slider is visible when the page loads. In your case, the slider in the full nav is hidden when the page loads and only shown when the ‘menu’ button is clicked.

You can find a solution by always showing the second slider and play with its opacity. If its opacity is set to 0, the slider won’t be visible but autoplay will be applied to it. Other solution would be to just have one slider that sits on top of every element, so, when the full nav comes in, this slider will remain on top of the full autoplaying.

Hopes everything makes sense, happy to address any question this answer may arise.

I see. Thanks for your help!

I don’t suppose you know why Safari appears to be clipping the brush script when the text is given a hover state? Doesn’t seem to be an issue in Chrome. For Example on the James St page under locations and menus you can see the MENU button top right has been clipped. This seems to be the case across the site including the Locations and Menu’s landing page.