Slider not scaling properly

Hi!

I’m experiencing some odd scaling, anyone know why this is and how to solve it? It doesn’t care what’s inside, it needs its own width and height scaling properties. For example if you want to design a responsive div you give its content parameters to work with and it scales accordingly, the slider does not do that.

Link to the editor.

Cheers,
Emil

Hey there,

Well when it comes to scaling, you actually don’t want to add sizing styles to the “Child Content”. Pages flow better when styles are applied to “Parent Wrappers” of content. Adding children should force the parent to flow with it. With that, use size restrictions on parents, then add children, responsiveness will be much easier to manage in the long run.

Which page and section are trying to scale?

Hey, well I don’t think you got what I meant. That is exactly what I have done - but it doesn’t work on the slider.

I have been working on some workarounds and didn’t think that you won’t be able to tell where the issue is. But as you can see here, it doesn’t care about the children size at all and doesn’t change scaling.

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.