Slider Change Element Trigger

Hi all,

I am currently working on a progress bar which fills through slider change animation. Unfortunately, the slider change trigger is only applicable for the first two sliders. Is this some sort of a webflow bug? I reviewed it carefully multiple times and was able to remove and attach animations to only the first two sliders.

1 Like

I have the exact same problem. Have you been able to fix it yet?

I had the same issue. But I found a workaround by duplicating a slide that already had the ‘slider change’ trigger applied and creating a new animation for it.

Same issue here, but I’m sure this is a bug.

Thanks for the workaround NilsSachse, but I want to avoid duplicating slides, as this has caused other bugs when I’ve done it in the past.

Webflow, please take note and let us know if you’re aware and/or fixing this:
For any slide added AFTER the second slide, the ‘Slider Change’ animation trigger is not available.

2 Likes

Hi! Today I had the same problem, but there is a solution! You should copy the slide with interaction (ctrl-c) and paste (ctrl-v) it into a slider. And there will be a new slide with interaction))))

Was there ever a fix for this rather than duplicating a slide (which poses other bugs to appear)?
I have the same problem and quite frankly tired of relying on 3rd party sliders for Webflow.