Slider bullet styling not possible?

Hi there,

Is there anyway to custom style bullets in a slider module ?
Seems like it’s not possible yet or am i mistaken ?

Thank you !

Screenshot:
screenshot

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

No I think you can only do this with custom code. It’s inside the slider component, there’s only basic styling. Maybe someone else has another method. I know can delete the arrows and add your own, but I haven’t added my own bullets. Try deleting and adding your own png. Here are some other threads.

My god, that is such a pitty ! :frowning:

Yeah I hear ya, others have cried out ‘Thus sayeth the Lord’ too. It’s probably a minor fuction in the big picture for the dev team. I understand why but kinda of a bummer. Add code my friend.

Unfortunately I have no idea how to code, that’s why I turned to webflow
though. Yea that is indeed a bummer :confused: thank you anyway for your support :slight_smile:

Oh hahah… no I don’t mean you code. I meant, there are small snippets, maybe one line or two, that you can insert to create a unique circle/dot. That link I sent you earlier has a snippet. But yeah, I understand I don’t code by hand either. I just understand it after going to school and learning about it.

paste this code into the custom code field (Head code):

/**slider dots**/ .w-slider-nav { height:1em; font-size: 1em; margin-bottom: 1em; } .w-slider-dot.w-active { background: none; border: 1px solid white; } .w-slider-dot { background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.25); width: 0.3em; height: 0.3em; margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em; }

adjust the values and units to your liking (you have to publish the site to see the changes, it won’t be visible in the preview…)

if it doesn’t work make sure that the classes (.w-slider-nav etc.) are matching with your classes (they should match by default)

3 Likes

thank you so much !! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.