Slider breaking outside of container on mobile view

Hi there.

I’m having trouble figuring out why my slider box/container is breaking outside of the viewport for mobile view. (see screenshot below)

I’ve taken a look at all the widths of my elements and still cant seem to figure out what the solution is. Many thanks in advance!!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/colabs-onboarding?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=colabs-onboarding&preview=5ed1ea0e8b349c4bcee25a7fa4a3c964&mode=preview

1 Like

Hi @aujus,

It is the combination of the Container element and the Flex property of its direct parent (‘Collaborate Wrap’).
If you change the ‘Collaborate Wrap’ to block, the container will act the way it supposed to.

Thanks so much!!

Been driving me crazy blah.

Do you know why this happened? Or what I would have to look up in order to learn more about this topic?

1 Like

I don’t think that there’s a detailed explanation about them, but you can always inspect elements and see what is the native css properties they have.
Image%20001

ok, I have been corrected by @aaronocampo about the “?” next to each element, and the link in the element description.

eg. Container -

1 Like