Slider Behavior When Displaying Multiple Slides at the Same Time

I believe this could be done if the content is always a consistent width (1/3 for example). You can modify the slider mask and the slider navigation independently. The slider will be indexing one slide, but the mask would reveal 3x (300% wide) and to the viewer appear to be 3x wide with the navigation set to fit the 3x span. If you use percentages everything should remain fully responsive. I have not tried this exact scenario yet, but am fairly certain it will give you that behavior. If you are careful you should be able to set the parts to index one and display any number just by modifying the percentage on the mask and the sliders width in a container or parent div. It would be super handy for media queries so the span could change on devices. Probably a good feature request as this could be easily driven by a variable as it is all driven by modifying styles, percentage widths and alignment.

The slider is super flexible allowing you to accomplish a bunch of things formatting wise. I would encourage you to take some time and class, tweak and modify its sub components to see how it works.

bonus points for making it disruptive @dubblethink, that is what is hot right now. :slight_smile: I am going to add a bunch of 404’s to my page - the pinnacle of disruptive thinking.