I have a full screen slider that is already set up autoplay. But it’s working pretty weird. Looks like if I hovered onto the slider, the autoplay will stop. Could anybody help have a look?
Here is how to repeat:
- Open the project page: SIDG | Projects (webflow.io)
- Go into the first project St Kilda Tower
- Keep your mouse static, don’t move, then you can see the slider plays automatically, which is normal.
- Then move your mouse a little bit, the slider will stop playing
- Then move your mouse onto any other item, for example the rotating symbol on the top-right corner, the slider will continue playing automatically.
Here is my public share link: Webflow - SIDG
This is super weird. Hope someone can help! Thanks!