Slick Slider Remove Grey stand in "Background" image

Hey guys I have slick slider CMS slider. I noticed when I scroll beyond the boundary of my container on my iphone and in Safari that there is a grey background that has words “background image”.

What I have tried:

• Attaching two different shots of it. I tried setting all my containers to colors to override.
  • Adding background-color: transparent !important; to java script (to .list, .slick-slider, .item).

Also tried to set them all to white, still there

I figured out it’s div-block-85 that’s affected so I tried both white and trasparent background set with no success.

.div-block-85 { background-color: white !important; }

Other codes I tried:

.wrapper w-dyn-list div { background-color: white !important; } .section-8 wf-section { background-color: white !important; } .w-container div { background-color: white !important; } .slider-contain-2 div { background-color: white !important; } .slick-test div { background-color: white !important; } .slider-id div { background-color: white !important; } .slick-track div { background-color: white !important; } .slick-list div { background-color: white !important; } .item w-dyn-item slick-slide slick-cloned div { background-color: white !important; }

Any recommendations?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

I figured it out, I set my “list” container from slider to 940px (width of my table/slider). Because I had to set my wrapped to 1480 in order for it to side overflow-scroll on mobile my list didn’t have set width, so once I set it - it wen’t away