Site won't publish

I’m having an issue publishing my site to the staging domain.

To troubleshoot, I unpublished the site and now it won’t publish at alll.

I’ve tried incognito, other browsers, etc. I am able to duplicate the site, but this poses some challenges with third-party tools I’m using like Airtable and Integromat/Make.

Any suggestions?

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]

[1]: [https://preview.webflow.com/preview/the-flip-africa?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=the-flip-africa&preview=b0d7a0f29a3e8eb249ce62424d8b459b&workflow=preview)]

1 Like

Seen other posts stating similar issues this week. Don’t know if this is a glitch or not. You really should open a trouble ticket with support.

Thanks Jeff. I opened up a support ticket on June 14 but haven’t received a resolution other than the initial troubleshooting (try incognito, etc.)

Hopefully they’ll escalate soon – getting antsy since we unpublished our site to try to republish as a troubleshooting step and it will no longer publish.

Following up here – appears that after creating a CMS item via Make.com. Details below:

“Regarding the CMS bug - it looks like this is due to Mongo requirements, whereby “Mongo forbids keys that have “.” chars in them, since they would conflict with Mongo’s dotted query notation”. The system you’re using to create CMS items, and specifically links in rich-text fields, appears to be placing dots where they are not accepted.”