I’ve made several changes in the design mode, but it is not uploading to my published site. I’ve cleared my cache, restarted both my browser and computer, and logged out of Webflow. I’ve also tried it in different browsers and on another computer. Nothing works.
It does however render correctly if I have the CMS open or in the webflow design preview mode.
This is the second website this has happened to me with. After some time it eventually corrects itself, but it is extremely frustrating when I’m trying to see how the site will look published. (I’m using some container code to expand my containers. Therefore I can’t see it rendered correctly in design preview mode)
Here is a link to my site.
The published site
There are several changes that aren’t rendering, but here are a few screen captures of what I mean
In Design preview:
In published Mode: