I’m building a website for a CLIENT.
In this post, I’m going to outline what I need to build.
Might people let me know if this type of site architecture is possible with WebFlow, its Editor, and CMS?
- CLIENT will have CUSTOMER(s).
- Every CUSTOMER will have a Page.
- CUSTOMER Page must be password protected for CUSTOMER to log-in.
The CUSTOMER Page will be unique, but I hope based on a CMS Template, with fields such as “Company”, “Logo”, “Video”. I also need to have a section where the CLIENT can upload documents that are unique to each CUSTOMER, so that the CUSTOMER can download the documents.
The CLIENT will be able to log-in as an Editor, and create a new CUSTOMER in CMS. An empty CUSTOMER page would automatically be generated. (I’m hoping this can be done by having the CLIENT simply create a new CMS entry.)
The CLIENT will then be able to populate fields on this CUSTOMER page with specialized information for the CUSTOMER.
- Would it be possible, for instance, for the CLIENT to upload PDF attachments to the CUSTOMER page, so that when the CUSTOMER logs-in, they can download the PDF attachments?
- The CLIENT then sends USERNAME and PASSWORD to the CUSTOMER, where they can log-in and see ONLY their CUSTOMER page.
That is the general idea. Does anything stand out as impossible? What’s most important is being able to upload/download PDF attachments to each CUSTOMER page.
Thank you for any advice!